職業志向（Career Aspirations）通常是指長期的職業目標（a long-term career goal）、計劃或夢想，而不單單是短期的夢想。當面試官問你「What Are Your Career Aspirations?」時，其實對方是希望了解你對這份工作的態度，從而考察您自我規劃的能力，確定你的潛力是否符合企業的要求，進而方便日後為你制定職業生涯規劃。
Part 1—職業志向（Career Aspirations）的五大方向：
● Managerial success 管理上的成功
>> This aspiration shows that you plan on staying at the company for a long time
● Executive positions 行政職位
>> Sharing your goal to be an executive shows that you are ambitious（雄心壯志） and motivated（積極進取）.
● Owning a business 擁有一家企業
>> This aspiration shows drive and passion; however, you might be perceived as someone not intending to stay for long.
● Becoming an expert 成為專家
>> This aspiration is a common career aspiration in academic and scientific fields.
● Earning acclaim and prestige 贏得好評和聲望
>> If you have the aspiration of earning acclaim （獲得讚譽）and a prestigious award, you have to be dedicated to your work（全心投入工作）. This quality can be very attractive to employers.
Part 2—跟職業志向（Career Aspirations）有關的句子：
● I aspire to be exposed to managing a team.
● I hope to move into a position as a/an XXX.
● I aspire to be able to gain new skill sets that are applicable to future career opportunities.
● I aspire to be able to be more hands on with the company’s operations.
● I aspire to be able to obtain a stronger track record of result making.
When I think of my career aspirations, I think of a timeframe maybe 8 years from now. I have more 1tactical career goals that are 4 years from now, but for aspirations, I think of 2longer-term. 3Ideally, 4I aspire to be exposed to 5a broad set of skills that help me learn how to run 6enterprise businesses. I hope to be exposed to operations, marketing, and sales more fluently. I also aim to be part of a highly collaborative environment which can develop me as a professional person.
1. tactical career goals：策略性的職業目標
4. I aspire to be exposed to……：我渴望接觸……
5. a broad set of skills：廣泛的技能
6. enterprise businesses：企業業務
7With all of the skills that I currently have in marketing and public relations, I aspire to learn more about 8product development and 9be exposed to customer interactions in a deeper way. I think this will create a highly 10sought-after type of employee that is 11in high demand. One with a wide variety of skills that can 12strategically help companies move forward. That’s the type of professional I aspire to be.
7. With all of the skills that I currently have in XXX, ……：憑藉我目前在XXX方面的所有技能，……
8. product development：產品開發
9. to be exposed to XXX in a deeper way：深入了解XXX
11. in high demand：需求量大