Subject: Recent Meeting in Singapore
[表達旅遊愉快Just a brief note to let you know how much I enjoyed my recent trip to Singapore]. [感謝對方招待It was nice of you to arrange a tour of the countryside for me, and it was a real treat to visit the Kranji War Memorial and Bright Hill Temple.]
I was pleased that we were able to come to an agreement regarding exclusive agency. We certainly look forward to working with you in entering this new and exciting market.
[表示願意回報對方 On your next business trip to Tokyo, it would be my pleasure to take you around the city.]
Thank you once again for all of your assistance during my trip.
Subject: Re: Recent Meeting in Taiwan
Thank you for your e-mail.
It was my pleasure to be your host東道主 during your trip to Singapore. I'm glad that we had the chance to meet and come to an agreement達成協議.
I also enjoyed spending time showing you the local sights當地的景點. I look forward to seeing you again soon. Please remember, you are always welcome to visit us here in Singapore.
Thank you once again for your visit.
Part 5: 更多相關例句
1. Thank you for being such gracious hosts.
2. It's our pleasure. I'm glad that everything works out.
3. I appreciate all of your assistance during my recent business trip.
4. Thank you again for taking me out for such a memorable dinner.
5. You were such a great host. I look forward to the opportunity to reciprocate your hospitality.