• I made the mistake of clicking “send” before finishing the email. Please disregard 忽略 the previous one. Sorry for the confusion.
• This is to kindly express my sincere apology 誠摯的歉意for sending an email that was not meant for you.
• I’m sorry that this e-mail was written for someone else. I know you receive tons of messages, so feel free to delete this one.
• I am sorry I quoted the wrong figures錯誤的數據.
• I would like to apologize on behalf of 代表F&Z Ltd. for sending the wrong product brochure to you.
• I am sorry that the last email was sent in error出錯了. This time the file is attached.
• Please accept my apologies for giving the wrong bill 帳單出錯.
• Enclosed is a revised report with the correct information.
• I am sorry that the quotation I gave earlier was not for the products you had requested.
• I am sorry that I have given you inaccurate 不正確的information.
• A new version with corrected information is already on its way.
• It is my sincere request 誠摯地請求to forgive us for this failure. It will be an honor for us if you continue to trust us.
• To avoid such an incident, I will ensure to be cautious 謹慎 in the future.
• Enclosed is a check/cheque with the correct figures.
• Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
• I understand that such inconveniences can be very frustrating. Thank you for your patience.
• I understand it is my obligation義務 to ensure that the correct document is attached.
• Thank you for being understanding in this unfortunate matter. I assure 保證you it will not happen again.
Part 2：超實用「補鑊」Email 範例
Subject：Apology Letter for Sending Wrong Attachment
Dear Mr. Chan,
I wish to express my apologies for sending the wrong attachment just now under the subject “Request for information on Cybersecurity Standards”. I understand this might have brought up inconveniences 帶來不便to you and others relying on the attachment.
I will not give excuses for what happened as I understand it is my obligation 義務 to ensure that the correct document is attached. Attached to this email is the correct document.
Thank you for being understanding in this unfortunate matter. I assure 保證you it will not happen again.
Subject：Apology Letter for Sending Wrong Information
Dear Dr. Chiu,
I wish to offer my apologies for sending the wrong information on the email dated 6 May under the subject “Here’s the quote we discussed”. I understand the wrong information might have brought inconveniences on your end. The correct information ought to have been …[更正後的資訊]… .
I am sorry that I brought up the inconvenience and I will ensure to be cautious in the future to avoid such an incident.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
謹記：第一封Email send錯之後，第二封補救的Email千萬不要再出錯。Send之前記得記得要double check所有details，否則再次send錯就會極度「老尷」㗎喇！