• I am writing to formally request a review of my current salary（檢視我目前的工資）.
• I would like to request an adjustment （調整）to my salary.
• In my current role, I’m excited to keep working towards key company goals （努力實現公司的主要目標）and grow my personal responsibilities（履行個人職責）. As a result, I’d like to discuss my salary.
• I have greatly enjoyed working at KZC Ltd., and I feel I have contributed a great deal to the company （為公司做出了很大的貢獻）in the past five years.
• During my time as an Executive Secretary for L&Y Company, I have become an integral member （不可或缺的一員）of the administration team.
• My salary has remained the same since January 2016. Since then, I have achieved the following goals:
- brought in $100,000 more in sales than the year before
- implemented （實施）new systems
- saved annual expenditure by 8% （節省了8％的年度支出）for our company
- took the lead on （領導）over 50 new projects
• I believe I have gone above and beyond the benchmarks （超越了基準）we set for my position when I arrived at the company 3 years ago.
• Surely, you’ve noticed the extra hours I’ve put in for the past few years. That's why I think I do deserve a raise（值得加工資）.
• From my research, I’ve learned that 5% is a reasonable increase and in line with what I've contributed（與我的貢獻一致）.
• Based on the research I’ve done, which includes looking at averages for my job title in this city and considering my tenure （任期）here, my years of experience and skill set, a salary increase of 5% is appropriate.
• I would like to request a pay raise by three percent（加薪百分之三）, which would put my compensation （報酬） in line with industry standard（符合行業標準）.
• My research indicates the average annual salary （平均年薪）for my position is $240,000, so I believe a raise of 6 percent would be appropriate.
• I enjoy my work, and I appreciate the support you and the team have shown me. Thank you for your time. I look forward to meeting with you soon.
• I'm grateful to be a member of this company. If possible, I'd love the opportunity to meet with you and further discuss this in person.
• Is there a better time for us to have this conversation in the near future?
最後，記著千萬別下最後通牒（Don't use ultimatum.）。千萬別說 “If you don't give me a raise, I'm out of here.（如果你不給我加薪，我現在就離職）”啊！