職場

職場英語教室
07/02/2020

【商務會面】如何相約客戶?教你用英文約定、更改、取消會面,讓工作更順利!

#職場英語 #辦公室貼士 #打工仔 #英文 #商務會議

  香港人注重效率就人人皆知,每天總有數不完的日程,每分每秒都擠滿了工作。正所謂「我忙時你又忙」,要和他人約定一個大家都方便的時間見面洽談,總不是一件易事。再想想自己要邀約的人有哪些?客戶、供應商、老闆……數也數不清!真的想想也覺得頭發麻了吧?不想成天為此感到困擾又該怎麼辦?這周的內容你絕對不容錯過!本周筆者將教你如何用英文約定、更改,和取消會面,讓你的工作更加順利。如果你需要和對方見面,想主動提出約定時間,英文該這麼說?若對方建議的時間不太方便,如何用英文回應?以下將為你一一講解!

 

 

Situation 1:主動提議會面/建議會面時間

 

 

Can we arrange for a meeting?

我們可以安排會面嗎?

 

Would it be possible for us to talk to you in person about that?

我們可以親自與你談談嗎?

 

If possible, I would like to come by and see you.

如果可以,我想見跟你會面.

 

Could we meet and discuss the matter in a little more detail?

我們可以見面再詳細討論一下這件事嗎?

 

I wonder if it would be possible for us to meet you at your office on Tuesday.

能不能於周二在你辦公室見個面?

 

Should I visit you, or would you like to come over here

and talk about it?

我能去拜訪你或是你要過來討論呢?

 

 

How about Wednesday?

星期三如何?

 

When is it convenient for you?

你何時方便呢?

 

What time would be convenient for both of you?

你們兩位甚麽時候比較方便?

 

Please call on me anytime when it is convenient for you.

如果方便的話,請隨時致電我。

 

How about the day after tomorrow(後天) at six o'clock p.m.?

後天下午六點怎麼樣?

 

How about tomorrow night at eight o'clock? Is it OK with you?

明天晚上八點怎麼樣? 你可以嗎?

 

Would Thursday suit you?

星期四適合嗎?

Situation 2:對方提出會面時間而你剛好有空

 

 

That sounds good/ great.

時間聽起來不錯.

 

Tuesday would be perfect.

約星期二吧,這時間很完美。

 

Anytime you say.

甚麼時候都可以。

 

That’s fine.

這時間很好。

 

Situation 3: 對方提出會面時間而你沒有空

 

 

I'm sorry, I have an appointment with one of my clients tomorrow.

抱歉,我和另一個客戶明天有約會。

 

I’m afraid I have got another meeting.

抱歉,我有另一場會議。

 

I'm afraid I'm busy all day tomorrow.

恐怕明天我會忙一整天。

 

I am afraid I couldn't make it.

我恐怕無法到達。

 

I am afraid it is a little late for me.

我覺得對我而言恐怕有一點晚。

 

I'm expecting some visitors tomorrow morning.

明天早上我要接待一些客人。

 

Tuesday seems to be a little difficult.

星期二不太方便.

 

I would prefer to meet on Friday. Is that okay?

我比較想要星期五見你,可以嗎?

 

Situation 4:希望更改時間或取消會面

 

 

  約好時間後,倘若你發現有緊急的事情必須處理,記得先和對方說聲抱歉再取消或更改時間。(記得不要在約定會面的前一刻才跟對方提出改時間,不然對方對你的印象會大打折扣啊!)

 

Something urgent has come up , can we fix it for some other time?

我突然有緊急的事,我們可以改約別的時間嗎?

 

I'm afraid I'll have to postpone the appointment.

恐怕我必須把約會延期。

 

Can we make our appointment a little later?

我們的會面可以往後延些時間嗎?

 

Something has just cropped up and I’m sorry that I won’t be able to meet you today.

我突然有別的事情,抱歉我今天不能去見你了。

 

#食譜 #素食 #數碼營銷 #電影 #移民 #減肥 #創科 #Netflix #外賣 #辦公室貼士 #疫情 #在家運動 #WFH #抗疫不悶 #限聚令 #辦公室求生術
more on etnet.com.hk